TTOMAconnections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online forum hosted by Thermal Thumbers of Metro Atlanta! Free flight modeling is an aesthetic blend of aerodynamics, art, science, relaxation, sport and camaraderie. TTOMAconnections..Promoting free flight through clubs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tlg and other news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
timbatiuk

tlg and other news Empty
PostSubject: tlg and other news   tlg and other news EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:55 pm

So glad you guys are doing this website...communicating and staying connected are so important to promoting our wonderful hobby. I am off in 2 weeks to the indoor nats(first indoor comp in over 40 years) and I have 7 indoor tlg gliders for the trip. It should be a lot of fun seeing everyone and experiencing the wonderful world of indoor again.

I just completed my maximum Maxine...it is a monster at 200 square inches and right at the legal limit of one meter...my reason for building this monster was to flying something that I can throw as hard as I want without it being loopy. I have found that with my standard size Maxines I am having to take too much incidence out and that is never good for theral ability. I am so far happy in that I can get respectable altitiude with it and my cg is at 43% forward. It really floats and if there is any air at all it rides it....only down side is that I now must build a new box(errr coffin) for it.

Tim Batiuk
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

tlg and other news Empty
PostSubject: Good Luck   tlg and other news EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Tim,
Good Luck at the NATS. We have some TTOMA members that are going to be there too.
We are glad you have joined our forum. It sounds like you are a serious indoor guy and we need that here for lots of advice on how to keep indoor going. Indoor guys need to let groups know what they want out of their clubs.
When you get back from the NATS, I hope you will share your pictures. We love pictures.

Stephanie
Public Relations TTOMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.thermalthumbers.com

tlg and other news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TTOMAconnections :: Indoor Planes and Building Tips :: Gliders and Building Tips-
Jump to: